I am a Mormon stay-at-home-mom of six. Yeah, I know, "that's a lot of kids"! Sometimes it truly is A LOT. Most of the time it's not. It's simply put...our normal. On my page you'll find spiritual thoughts, tales of trials, happy moments, recipes, funny stories, and more. Enjoy!!






Monday, March 25, 2013

Crochet, crochet...I love to crochet!

In an effort to support my habits and to make a little bit of extra money, I have started making hats and other crocheted items to sell.  Today I finished making my facebook page where I will sell these items.  I spent most of the morning doing this.  I can't believe how quickly time flies when I am working on the computer.  It's crazy!  No wonder my littlest Miss was cranky!!

Please take a minute or two and look at my page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment