I am a Mormon stay-at-home-mom of six. Yeah, I know, "that's a lot of kids"! Sometimes it truly is A LOT. Most of the time it's not. It's simply put...our normal. On my page you'll find spiritual thoughts, tales of trials, happy moments, recipes, funny stories, and more. Enjoy!!






Tuesday, April 9, 2013

STOP the yelling!

Something I have been trying to overcome for YEARS is yelling, or snapping at my family....saying the first negative thing that pops into my head....instantly getting angry...you name it... I need more patience.  Today my mom forwarded me a link to this blog and I am in LOVE.  It's what I need.  A reminder that we CAN stop the negativity and yelling.  It can be done!

I want to create my own system for keeping track and reducing the yelling, snapping, quick tongued monster from emerging.

Let's try to create a more peaceful atmosphere in our homes.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I wasn't sure if you liked that or not. I am glad you did. I still talk in too loud a voice. I did Sharing Time yesterday in Primary, & it's next to impossible to be heard over the kids. I was talking pretty loud by the end of my presentation. When I realized it I was embarrassed. I didn't say anything to anyone, but maybe they won't ask me to do it again???? I doubt that.
    I hope you are having a wonderful day. I need to get on here more often, because I love to read what you write.
    Love, Mom!!!!

    ReplyDelete