I am a Mormon stay-at-home-mom of six. Yeah, I know, "that's a lot of kids"! Sometimes it truly is A LOT. Most of the time it's not. It's simply put...our normal. On my page you'll find spiritual thoughts, tales of trials, happy moments, recipes, funny stories, and more. Enjoy!!






Tuesday, December 8, 2015

It's a MOOSE!!!

Today was an absolutely crazy day.  Crazy in a...very active toddler kind of way.  Crazy in an...I'm about to pull my hair out kind of way.  Crazy in an...I'm trying desperately not to lose my temper kind of way.  

And I am finally sitting at the table and can breathe a sigh of relief.  Sigh!!! It's over! Could you hear that from your house?  Oh boy!

This morning had an altered schedule and caused me to have ALL five children getting ready for school at the same time.  Plus a 4 year old...insert big cheesie grin...at 6:30 in the morning.  So happy!

We were all ready to leave and go to the eye doctor by 8:05am, which was a complete miracle.  On our way to the eye doctor I saw the road sign that I've been wanting to take a picture of since we moved back here.  I was running early so I pulled over to the side of the road and hopped out.  I was SO happy with myself.  Haha!  It wasn't until just now...as I was uploading the pictures...that I noticed that someone had added some extra parts to the sign.  I can't believe I didn't notice that when I took the picture! Todd and I got a good chuckle out of it.  But... Um...I can't upload THAT!  Although some people might find it humorous, some may be offended.  

Thankfully...I have a few photo editing tricks up my sleeve.  

So here is the road sign...edited version of course...it makes me laugh a little every time I see one.  Why? Because it's something you only see in places like New England.  It's NOT something I ever saw in Missouri or Texas.  And it's part of home.  It makes me smile.  I love it!

Don't mind my puffy tired face.  I should have taken a picture of the kids...but that would have required getting them out of the car, posing them, and re-buckling.  That just wasn't worth it.  LOL!


The road sign I didn't have time to take was a snowmobile crossing sign.  
What is something that makes your home state unique?  Post it in the comments.

#maine
#mainethewaylifeshouldbe
#thewaylifeshouldbe
#onlyinmaine
#toddlers
#thejoyofchildren


1 comment:

  1. I'm so curious about what you edited out. :)

    I don't know what to say makes my home state unique.

    ReplyDelete